McAfee is an Intel company since February 2011 and now it forms a part of Intel security division. However it is to be noted TGP Capital are the majority owner with 51% of McAfee. Although the ownership changed a couple of time McAfee remains unaffected and continued providing its services to their customers.
All the years of industry insight lead McAfee to come up with variety of products that can be broadly classified into Consumer Products and Business Products.
- McAfee LiveSafe.
- McAfee All Access.
- McAfee Total Protection.
- McAfee Internet Security.
- McAfee Antivirus Plus.
- McAfee Family Protection.
- McAfee Site advisor Live.
- McAfee Mobile Security.
- McAfee Active Response.
- McAfee Small Business Security.
- McAfee Endpoint Protection.
- McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Suites.
- McAfee Stinger.
These are not the only things; there are many more products and services offered by McAfee which includes:
Security as a service:
- McAfee Security for Business.
- McAfee SaaS Endpoint Protection.
- McAfee SaaS Web Protection.
Data centre products:
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise.
- McAfee Server Security Suite.
- McAfee Public Cloud Server Security.
- McAfee Security Suite for VDI.
- McAfee Security Suite for Databases.
- McAfee Total Protection for Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- McAfee Complete Data Protection Suites.
Network security products:
- McAfee Next Generation Firewall.
- McAfee Network Security Platform.
- McAfee Advanced Threat Defence.
- McAfee Network Threat Behaviour Analysis.
- McAfee Network Threat Response
SIEM appliances and service:
- McAfee Enterprise Security Manager.
- McAfee Advanced Correlation Engine.
- McAfee Application Data Monitor.
For Installing McAfee one needs to visit www.mcafee.com/activate and enter their 25 digit subscription to download the latest version of the software.